At the upcoming International Avaya Users Group (IAUG) Converge 2015 event in Denver, representatives from BETSOL will be sharing excellent benchmarks, stats, best practices, and ROI strategies for optimizing infrastructure support services.
The BETSOL session will help you better understand how your infrastructure and network operations center is performing relative to competitors and best-in-class performers. It will also show you top modern practices, in terms of people, process, and tools that will help you drive your organization to the next level in terms of both results and cost-effectiveness.
IAUG Converge 2015 Overview
IAUG is an important educational event, bringing thought leaders and users together to advance communications technology.
The communications technology landscape is changing daily. IAUG CONVERGE gives you the resources, connections and forum to navigate it all! No other event provides a more comprehensive program around integration, managed services, cost management, BYOD, cloud and many more of today’s most talked about topics. Your journey to the next chapter of communications and Avaya technology starts with CONVERGE2015.
Learn more about Converge 2015.
BETSOL’s IAUG Session: Optimizing Infrastructure Support Services
BETSOL will walk through a use case comparing standard infrastructure support services organizations against modern, optimized, high-performing organizations. This session will cover benchmarks and targets for supported applications, supported users, uptime, and more. Learn the modern tools and techniques for achieving lean 24x7x365 support, work-life balance, and true proactivity. Discussion will also dive into best practices for managing security, patches, customized applications, and virtualization.
- Infrastructure support services overview
- Benchmarks and stats from Gartner, ESG Global Research, and BETSOL
- Best practices for lean, proactive, 24x7x365 support
- Case Study
What Can You Expect at the BETSOL IAUG Session?
Learn how BETSOL customers achieve superior infrastructure support services results, such as:
- Staffing of only 3 headcount per shift to support 600+ applications, 150+ network devices, 450+ servers, and 10,000 simultaneous users.
- Going from “on-call” to true 24x7x365 support at 50% of the cost and 3.75x improvement in end-customer sat.
- Deployment of proactive tools, triggering 48% reduction in average ticket time-to-resolution, despite growing infrastructure, 32% more tickets handled to onboard new clients, and 139% increase in changes made.
BETSOL IAUG Session Details
- The session is #1125 and will be occurring June 17 from 3:15 to 4:15.
- You can add it to your calendar by downloading the invite right here.
We look forward to seeing you there.