This is a $750.00 one-time scholarship for US students.
BETSOL is committed to investing in education and the next generation of software-engineering talent. BETSOL takes pride in supporting students development.
More BETSOL Scholarships are coming soon!
Deadline for ALL applications: December 18th 2018
- Be a US citizen or a permanent US resident
- Must be majoring in Computer Science or related field.
- Must hold a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- To be eligible, students must be actively enrolled in college or be accepted for the upcoming quarter or semester. Proof of enrollment and/or acceptance must be submitted at the time of application.
- Any and all content may be used in future BETSOL marketing
- Fill out the application form completely
- If selected, student must provide additional tax information and school details for proper handling of funds distribution
Complete 300-500 word essay answering the following questions:
- What technologies and approaches would you use to implement a seamless migration from one Windows computer to another? How does this compare to Apple migrations?