Our customer had a complex requirement to move a broad set of legacy applications to a new web-based platform using CI/CD methodologies in order to support faster changes, better availability, and scalability.
- Large-scale legacy applications were being used globally to provide critical support for ~25M users.
- Current legacy systems were having problems with scalability and had long turn-around times for new application deployments.
- Maintenance windows were resulting in service interruption.
- Build a decentralized scalable design to deliver 99.95% application availability.
- Continuous Deployment by eliminating long maintenance windows that resulted in service interruption.
- Meet business transformation objectives like time-to-market.
We worked alongside our client to gain a strong understanding of their applications. Through our partnership we:
- Deployed micro services covering 900 apps, and 4,100 APIs.
- Moved to integrated teams using DevOps and Agile workflows.
- Transitioned independent tools to integrated tools. For example, Rally was integrated with QA tools.
- Hosted multiple versions of software for different consumer types, managed by Cloud Foundry routing.
- Used Jenkins for continuous delivery of independent builds and deployments.
- Setup application availability monitoring tools.
- Delivered a 75% increase in time-to-market velocity.
- Idea-to-feature timeframes came down from weeks to 3 days.
- Application scaling became nearly instantaneous and automated. What took months now takes minutes.
- Maintenance costs dropped by over 50% and application availability increased to 99.95%.
Want the full Case Study?
Migrated On-Prem Data Marts to Cloud to Meet Scalability Demands
Clients data influx was exceeding their current capacity and they were seeking data-marts.
Streamlined Development Through Microservices and CICD Practices to Meet the Tailored Needs of 1000+ Global Sales Executives
We improved the costs of customer acquisition and automated the process to build custom demo environments for our client.
10901 W. 120th Ave, Suite 235, Broomfield, CO 80021
Phone: (844) 4BETSOL (toll free)
Brigade Software Park, ‘B’ Block, 7th Floor
Banashankari 2nd Stage, Bangalore-560070 India
Phone: +91 80 26710458