BETSOL is a fast-growing Denver based IT Company. BETSOL is looking for a DevOps Automation Engineer Intern. The DevOps Automation Engineer Intern assists in automation of various manual tasks throughout the software development and operations process. This is a hands-on position requiring good technical foundations, ability to learn quickly, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analyze systems and identify problems, evaluate, design solutions, and document.
- Develop, automate and implement operations best practices for virtualization environments
- Test and troubleshoot migrated systems on virtualized architecture
- Provide recommendations for emerging technologies related to cloud
Core Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Familiarity with Agile and waterfall software development processes
- Familiarity with Devops Toolset
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player
Internship (15-20 hours per week)